Monday, February 22, 2010

Every Movement A Choice



"Every movement we make is a choice - we are either creating through imagination or reacting from past experience. And while it may become tiring to continually choose, it is life." --Angie K. Millgate, http://touchofthephoenix.blogspot.com/

Angie...Thank you.

To the readers of the Index of Potentially Purposeful Stuff: after this, you really should check out "Moments of Awakening" by Angie K Millgate. Maybe it's a God thing, or the universe conspiring on my behalf, but it seems Angie often says what I need to hear the most.


Peace.



2 comments:

Angie K. Millgate said...

WOW! Thank you, Shawn! Much appreciation for the plug. I appreciate you sharing this here with those who read you. I'm sitting here with chivels running all up and down my body. WOW! I'm humbled.
Love,
Angie

buddhashawn said...

(I replied to you comment, but I'm seeing it today. Weird)

Angie, you're welcome. Thank you for your blog. I appreciate your soulful writing.

SMOKE-FREE October 1, 2017 A TRIBUTE TO THE WOMAN WHO SOLD ME SMOKES WHEN I WAS FOURTEEN

It has been  one month today since I smoked tobacco. I've struggled with that addiction off and on (mostly on) since I was14 yours ...